1. Copyright in this Site is owned by The Flinders Ranges Council.
2. Copyright in the material included on this Site is either owned by or licensed to The Flinders Ranges Council. Copyright in the material provided by The Flinders Ranges Council agencies and instrumentalities and non-government organisations belongs to those agencies and organisations.
3. Apart from any use permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, The Flinders Ranges Council grants visitors to the site a licence to download, display, print and reproduce this material for private use or use within your organisation, for non-commercial purposes only.
4. No licence to publish, communicate, modify, commercialise or alter this material is granted. For reproduction or use of The Flinders Ranges Council's copyright material beyond this limited licence, permission must be sought from the relevant agency or instrumentality of The Flinders Ranges Council, as identified in the relevant "www" page.
5. That permission, if given, will be subject to conditions that will include a requirement that the copyright owner's name and interest in the material be acknowledged when the material is reproduced or quoted, either in whole or in part. No permission to reproduce or use The Flinders Ranges Councilcopyright material, other than that expressly stated above, is to be implied by the availability of that material on this Site.
6. Trade marks used in this Site are the property of their respective owners.