Director - Finance & Administration
Director – Finance and Administration
The Flinders Ranges Council is situated in the magical Flinders Ranges and is serviced by the townships of Quorn, Hawker and Cradock.
Council is seeking to appoint a Director of Finance and Administration to support the Chief Executive Officer. The role is responsible for:
- Annual Business Plans, Budgets, Long Term Financial Reports, Infrastructure & Asset Management Plans and monitoring performance against same
- Treasury management
- Reporting, including Annual Financial Reports.
- Human Resource Management, including Workplace Health and Safety
- Information Technology
- Tourism including the Visitor Information Centre
- Oversite of two swimming pools
This role will ideally suit a current local government person seeking to enhance their career into management. This is a “hands-on” position. An attractive salary package and engaging lifestyle awaits the right applicant.
The job description can be found at https://www.frc.sa.gov.au/council/employment which details the experience needs and personal attributes.
Enquiries to Eric Brown, Chief Executive Officer on 08 8620 0500.
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 2 November 2020.