Thank you for your interest in a position at The Flinders Ranges Council. Please take time to read the relevant Job Description from the website. Job Descriptions are also available on request from the Human Resources Officer on 08 8620 0500 or email email@example.com If you wish to proceed, the following helpful hints are provided to assist you with your application.
After reading the Job Description if you have any enquires regarding the position telephone the contact person indicated on the position advertisement.
Completing Your Application
Your application should include the following:
- A covering letter stating why you are applying for the position, giving your address and details of how you may be contacted during normal business hours.
- Please ensure the position title is clearly marked on the front page of your application.
- A resume that provides your relevant personal details, qualifications and work history.
- You should include in your resume the names and contacts of at least two (2) professional referees. They must be capable of commenting directly on your work performance and should have worked with you in a supervisory capacity. You are encouraged to contact your referees and inform them that they may be contacted in relation to your job application for employment with The Flinders Ranges Council.
- Please do not submit applications in plastic folders or include original documents.
- All applications received become the property of The Flinders Ranges Council and cannot be returned to unsuccessful applicants.
Lodging Your Application
Applications, clearly quoting the position title, should preferably be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If posted, they should be marked “Private and Confidential” and addressed to Chief Executive Officer, The Flinders Ranges Council, PO Box 43, Quorn SA 5433.
- If hand delivered, they should be marked as “Private and Confidential” and addressed to Chief Executive Officer, The Flinders Ranges Council, 1 Seventh Street, Quorn SA 5433.