Quorn Skate Park
The Flinders Ranges Skatepark is located on Railway Terrace, Quorn next to the bowling green.
The following rules apply:
This facility is for non-motorised skateboards, scooters, BMX, roller-blade riders only.
Skate Park General Rules:
- Protective equipment including a helmet, knee and elbow pads, wrist guards and closed toe shoes should be worn at all times;
- Please place all rubbish in the bin provided;
- Use of this facility is only permitted during daylight hours;
- Always skate and ride safely and within your skills level;
- Look before you go! Don’t drop in on others – wait for your turn;
- Inspect and ensure the surface is safe before you begin to ensure a smooth and safe ride;
- Do not use if the surface is wet or icy;
- Be courteous to others and always welcome new skaters and riders; and
- Children under the age of 12 years must be supervised by an adult at all times whilst using this facility.
Prohibited Items and Activities:
- Smoke, drugs and alcohol of any kind;
- Food, drinks, chewing gum, glass containers on the skating surfaces;
- Loud music;
- Profanity, cursing or abusive language;
- Unwelcome behaviour (pushing, shoving, fighting, bullying etc.)
- Graffiti, tagging or litter; and
- Additional obstacles or modifications of any kind to existing structures
Please be respecful of other users and other people in the vacinity.